Any free terrain making plugins?

I am trying to manually make a bunch of levels for my game, but I need some kind of a plugin that fills space between parts in space something like this:

There is a plugin called atrazines terrain its really good I use it a lot.

Here is the link for the plugin: Atrazine's Terrain Plugin V2 - Roblox

2 Likes

Try part-to-terrain plug in as all you got to do is toggle the plugin and wave it over a part and then it would magically turn into terrain!

That’s exactly why I need a terrain layout plugin first, so I can use the plugin you mentioned.

There are a variety of free triangle terrain plugins such as (FusiaOS Triangle - Low poly terrain plugin ect); That will allow you to toggle to move the vertices I would consider you try experimenting with plugin suggested above it’ll allow you to create triangle terrain with moving the nodes. Try getting comfortable with the tools and movements.

Just for future noticed there has been topics regarding “looking for triangle terrain plugins” it’s quite easy to learn the tools and ropes around it you don’t need a bunch of random terrain plugins I would install the ones that are needed, in this case here is a thread regarding terrain plugins and triangle terrain.