Any usefull plugins?

Hi everyone! I am thinking of making a simulator game and I want to make it the best it can be! Does anyone suggest any plugins for the game? I’m looking for a good animatior plugin and also a few usefull ones! Thank you for reading and have a amazing rest of your day / night! <3

5 Likes
3 Likes

For animation. The only actual plugin that I know is “Moon Animator” Though uploading and handling assets is weird. I prefer to use the defaut roblox animation.

2 Likes

Thank you so much it means a lot! c:

1 Like

Thank you so so so much!! :DDD

1 Like

Ignore the fact that I use android battery lasts longer

3 Likes

She said animating plugins :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you’re wondering where the roblox animation editor is, It’s located in plugins; Follow the image below.
Keep in mind that I have alot of plugins. So your animation editor might be somewhere else along this tab!

This video is also an amazing start if you’re wondering how to use/manipulate it.

This plugin is for placing objects such as trees, rocks, grass,etc

2 Likes

Try using this for Building. its VERY good for finding loose lighting and can help level out lights making it so easy.

Just a plugin for the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consider using the search function before posting a thread since these types of questions get brought up quite frequently.

There are variety of plugin options i would choose the ones that are needed, ort hat’ll help you with creating sort of objects inside your game there are variety of plugins to choose from. (SBS, F3X, ) are decent plugins to use it has a lot of different features including sizing or resizing objects with a clean UI design.

I wouldn’t recommend using random plugins that aren’t needed you don’t need a bunch of plugins find ones that are needed in your case. Using plugins in a way help to get things done easier or help users create things more faster here is a similar thread that leaves majority of recommended plugins since it provides different variety of plugins selections.

There are a lot of good ones. If you need to weld parts without them going sicko mode, you can use Easy Weld (which is a part of Moon Animator).

If you have scripts with hundreds or thousands of lines, you should use boatbomer’s Mini Map plugin.
https://www.roblox.com/library/5392090864/Code-Minimap

For building, there’s Gap Fill (which is self-explanatory) and RopeMaster, which let’s you draw ropes.

Both GapFill and Easy Weld (Moon Animator) are life savers.

Oh, I thought they were looking for extra ones that weren’t only for animating, my bad.

Here are some of my personal top picks: