Any way to make ImageLabel scale properly?

How can I make an ImageLabel fit for all devices? I tried changing the ScaleType to fit and stretch, but none seems to be giving me the results that I want.

SliceType: Stretch on 1920 x 1080

SliceType: Stretch on default resolution (I’m not sure what the resolution is.)

SliceType: Fit on 1920 x 1080

SliceType: Fit on default resolution (I’m not sure what the resolution is.)

I tried using AspectRatio but I don’t really understand how to use it so it didn’t give me the desired effect.

1 Like

Use the AutoScalLite plugin

As @EOASTUDIO said, you can use the AutoScaleLite plugin. It works very simple, just select your GUI object and click “Add Constraint” button.

I never do that. What I do is click the unit conversion button and click on both scale buttons

Heres the tutorial for AutoScale lite: [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

I did UnitConversion with autoscale, that was the result that it gave me.

I am unsure where Add Constraint is, I have the Plus version of AutoScale, but here is the result after I used SmartScale option.

U didn’t scale the summon buttons and the scrolling frame

use Scale for sizes and position but offset size for items within scrolling frame.

I have never tried that before, that might be the solution I am looking for.

I did scale the summon buttons and the scrolling frame, I never use offset.

Use AutoScale Lite and use “Unit Conversion”, Select every single image label, text, frame and on both position and scale click “size”. Also, use Unit Conversion on 1 gui part at a time, do not select every part at once.