Anyone have any good videos to learn building in roblox and blender?

Hello!! i’m amr

I’m really looking to be a great builder so i can build my own maps, With roblox studio and blender
Because blender creates really eye pleasing models and i’m willing to put the time on it.

Does anyone have any videos to learn modeling? And building on roblox studio? If so please comment!

I’ve searched on youtube alot And learned few things on roblox studio but none on blender.

If you wanna do me a favor and add me on discord and teach me somethings i wouldn’t say no!! i would be exteremly appreciated

my discord is Amr#9996 Thats all! thanks.

2 Likes

I usually watch speedruns to basicly now what or how the shape will be and i usually jus skip to the part where im confuse how

You should really do your own research on this topic since it’s been discussed many of times using the search function would bring up the results your looking for. There are previous threads that leaves information, and ways to get started into learning modeling.

Consider starting with the common resource blender gurus beginner tutorial (donut & mug) as you would learn how things work such as the tools - interface, techniques, ect. Wanting to get into better learning blender to get 3D modeling animation and more; does take a lot of practice and patience as it isn’t something that will come overnight.

I would use the information and take notes to help you along the way, and search up the updated sources/tutorials. Late Response!