Anyone need High Quality Advertisements?

[quote] pm’d you with the url. Also DrBigWallet is getting 1mil for his GoT Castle thingy. Apparently*
http://www.roblox.com/The-Capital-Kings-Landing-place?id=227527168 [/quote]

I’d pay 20k for that at the most.

I could literally build that in an afternoon.

1 Like

There’s inside too. And 1mil rs confirmed

1 Like

He severely overpaid to the point it’s more than scam worthy imo.

Not to discredit someone’s hard work, but here’s what It looks like it can be broken down to.
-Every wall is a texture, no additional detail added
-3-4 towers that were copied and placed accordingly
-The inside is completely disconnected from the building, the actual “inside” is under the water. Totally free from outside constraints.
-3-4 buildings + a wagon or two

It’s big, and simple.

Something that someone else can make in a good 4-5 hour stretch shouldn’t be worth 1 million robux at all.

I have no relevant big builds to post, but im currently doing a 80-110k commission at the moment. When it’s done i’ll put my money where my mouth is and post it to cool creations.

TL;DR Waste of 2,500 USD.

1 Like

Yeah, but the guy who has the money can’t DevEx.
Also you can’t really critique the building, it’s meant to be playable for all players, therefore he’s done a really good job keeping the part count down. Also The entire place is actually a place in the Game of Thrones apparently, which is why the inside is disconnected. Because he’s building exactly from pictures, I suggested a load of stuff but he said he can’t cause it has to be the same as Game of Thrones to the inch :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote]
Also you can’t really critique the building,) [/quote]

You can.

You always can.

Because I can tell you right now if I sold something for 1 million I wouldn’t have brick render glitches all over the place for starters lmao.

1 Like

Agreed, :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ill buy an ad off you for 1k.

1 Like

Sure, either pm me on here or on Roblox.

1 Like

Can you list what programs you have experience in? I am looking for an artist with experience in Ai or an equivalent vector output program for icon logo and text/icon logo for a game I’m about to start.

1 Like

Whoever told you that he’s being paid a million robux has been lying to you. This project is a work in progress, I’m working on it with DrBigWallet.

1 Like

Thank you based source.

1 Like

Are we able to pay after we get some money?

1 Like

If I have evidence of the deal, and I trust you. Yes.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

The game is ready, I can give you the .obj file of the place if you want as well.

1 Like

Want to skype or PM me more information?

1 Like

If you’re able to do graphics and/or textures, I might be able to use you.

1 Like

Yeah I can do both.
Add me on skype: legendarychris2

1 Like

I would get an advertisement, but I am poor at the moment.
So I’ll just see if my friend can make one for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the helpful post )

1 Like

[quote] I would get an advertisement, but I am poor at the moment.
So I’ll just see if my friend can make one for me. [/quote]

Thanks for the helpful post :slight_smile:

1 Like