API Keys and OAuth 2.0 tokens now supported on select API Sites

It isn’t very clear via the OpenCloud API page that this only supports internationalisation of these types; I was trying out the developer products legacy API thinking it would allow me to update the price of a developer product only to figure out that isn’t the case. :sad:

I see. Did you see the Swagger doc links at the top of the page? They provide comprehensive details, but I agree that we can make them more visible. Additionally, we could add a brief description for each endpoint or perhaps include a summary of the API site to provide quicker context. Would that help?

1 Like

Hi all,

We’re excited to announce that we’ve expanded our support for more API Sites!

• Groups API: the first set of endpoints, including GroupAuditLog, UpdateGroupDescription, UpdateGroupStatus, and more.
  • Localization Tables API: Endpoints such as UpdateTableContents, GetTableEntriesPaged, and others.
  • Game Internationalization API: Full support for GameIcon, GameThumbnail, and GameNameAndDescription endpoints.

For more details, please check out our documentation here .

4 Likes

I was under the impression that this was a new release and perhaps just wasn’t documented yet.

Shouldn’t UpdateGroupNotificationPreference require a user level permission rather than just a manage group permission? I would be under the assumption that updating notification preferences is something on the individual user level rather than the group itself, or is this just a misleadingly named API due to some legacy behaviour? Unfortunately, this released on the one week in which Swagger docs are down so I can’t go and try it out for myself to confirm. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. You’re correct, the scope should be updated. We are working on a fix for this and will have the api updated by Monday.

Hi everyone,

During the past week we have onboarded several more endpoints.

• Develop API: The first set of endpoints, including UpdateTeamCreateSettings, GetMembersInTeamCreateSessionByPlace, CloseTeamTestGame, and more.
  • Game Internationalization API: Support for SetSourceLanguage, SetSupportedLanguages, SetAutomaticTranslationStatus and a few more endpoints.

For more details, please check out our documentation!

3 Likes

Expanded API Support Now Available!

We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve rolled out support for 68 endpoints across 6 different APIs, each compatible with API Keys and OAuth 2.0 access tokens. You can explore the complete list of endpoints in our documentation.

Highlights

• Badges API

• Update badge details
    • More features coming
  • Develop API

• Fetch and update Team Create settings and members
    • Additional features are in progress!
  • Followings API

• Follow, unfollow, and fetch followings
  • Game Internationalization API

• Update localized icons, names, and descriptions for badges, passes, developer products, and experiences
    • Manage an experience’s source language and supported languages
  • Groups API

• Fetch and update group information, statuses, settings, and audit logs
    • More updates are on the way!
  • Localization Tables API

• Fetch and update entries in localization tables

With these new endpoints, you can manage and update content for experience testing, releasing updates, and group management. And that’s not all - we’re working hard to release more endpoints soon, so stay tuned.

We’d love to hear your feedback

Your input is invaluable to us as we continue to work on more APIs. If you have suggestions or run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us!

5 Likes

YES, YES, YES! :heart:

When will developer product API be supported? Experiencing a lot of "internal server errors’ and other internal errors that are the same - we depend on this for our service Parcel. Thanks for your help!

As @Bulldo344 implied, this is amazing :smile:

Can we expect to see the API responsible for changing a users’ group role supported soon? Also, does the coverage right now include the ability to delete group wall posts, for example? Sorry for my confusion, it’s just that it’s not too clear which exact endpoints are supported, if not all of them.

1 Like

Which specific endpoint are you seeing the internal errors on? I checked the metrics, and I didn’t observe any endpoints with elevated internal server errors.

As for supporting the Developer Product API, we’re actively discussing it. There are some technical challenges we’re working through before we can provide full support.

https://apis.roblox.com/developer-products/v1/universes/6620683937/developerproducts?pageNumber=1&pageSize=50

It is currently when it is called daily for updating information relating to developer products with proper ratelimits in place.

Some of the error codes we’ve received are:
500 status code.

and then some games return data, but it wouldn’t return them for another game. It really depends on the day.