Application Center Help

Hello, I’m trying to create an application center for my SCPF, similar to the Nova Corporation application center.

I’m currently using trello to hold the applications and the admission staff check them from there. From what I’ve experienced so far, it’s not the best way to do this.

Here is what I want to do but I’m not sure how to do it.
I want to have a in-game staff panel that only staff will be able to view. (1 player servers by the way)
If anyone submits an application through the Roblox game, I want the staff panel to show that there is an application. The staff will have the option to accept, deny, or hold the application. The results of the application will show up for all the other staff viewing the applications in different servers. I also want the user who submitted the application to see the status of the app from in the game.

I’m guessing I’d have to use a datastore system or something to achieve this, though, I’m not sure how to do that what so ever. If someone could help me, that would be amazing!

So you want it like whenever a player sends an application from Trello it comes through the GUI in the game?

My bad, I didn’t explain it really well.
People currently submit an application through the game, then it goes to a trello.

Oh okay. Well let’s see what can I do. I respond you well once finished.

For doing this I’m 100% sure you need to use HttpRequests.
The good thing is, the community had a tutorial about it.
Here: Roblox to Trello Guide
Once you’ve learned with API’s then you can use it even for applications!

That’s what I’m currently doing. I’m sending responses to the trello.
Here is my goal:

I want to have a in-game staff panel that only staff will be able to view. (1 player servers by the way)
If anyone submits an application through the Roblox game, I want the staff panel to show that there is an application. The staff will have the option to accept, deny, or hold the application. The results of the application will show up for all the other staff viewing the applications in different servers. I also want the user who submitted the application to see the status of the app from in the game.