[OPEN 0/3] Le_Shuffle | Graphic Designer | Portfolio

Hello! I’m a self taught graphic designer that has been doing this type of stuff since 2018 but started making and editing roblox graphic design in early 2019, commissions will help me imrpove and hopefully i will get some customers due this post. I officially joined roblox in 2013 , and started playing as a guest in early 2012. If you have a question please feel free to message me on discord, i reply on there the fastest!

What do you use to make your graphics?

• I use the newest version of Blender and Roblox Studio to import the buildings and textures into blender. I also use Cycles Render.

Can pricing be negotiated?

• No, i do not negotiate my prices and i pick pricing to the amount of detail and people you want in the render.

What do you use to edit?

• I use Adobe Photoshop and sometimes Adobe AfterEffects.

Do you give discounts?

• Yes, i give discounts to returning customers of if you ask for a bundle in DM’s once contacted me.

Prices are listed below:

• Thumbnails - 4k - 6k :robux_light:
  • Game Icons - 2k - 3k :robux_light:
  • Ads - 1.5 - 2.5k :robux_light:
  • Group Icons - 1k - 1.5k :robux_light: (Non Rendered)

Note: if i missed anything please feel free to DM me and see if i do it.
I also only take robux as payment, group funds, or by t-shirt - but you’d have to pay the tax fee.

What affects the prices?

1. The prices range to a certain amount of robux depending on how many people you want in the render.

2. The prices also can change depending on the size of the files since it take up a ton of my computers memory, especially since i don’t have a lot!

3. Pricing also can change due to the time i spend on it, or detailed you want it to be and how good you want it to look. (Basically the complexity of it)

Terms & Conditions/Info
    1. I do not accept any refund requests after you got your graphic.
    1. I take payment first to assure i don’t get scammed. No if’s or what’s about it.
    1. I have the right to cancel your commission at any time
    1. I do not put up with rude and impatient customers, so i’d appreciate if you were patient while i get your work done.
    1. Work can take up to a week to get completed if i have a big queue.

Updated Every Week

Thumbnails

(upload://Ap81jIF3paNo6i1SOfyAgGEnXfT.png)

Game Icons/Profile Pictures

helirushwatermarked
watermarkedskyrealms
carrotlegendsiconbyshuf
textingsimiconwatermarked
guessthememeicon
westvilleiconwatermarked2
xuefeiicon2watermarked
weightlegendsiconwatermarked
islandiconnew
yes4343
watermark
waterentry
ean2

Ads

You can contact me with the following platforms below:

• Discord - Shuf#9989
  • Twitter - @ShuffleGFX
  • Devforum

Keep in mind i reply quickest and most likely on discord.

Thanks you for reading this, hope to see you soon and have a great day! :eyes: :grin:

30 Likes

GFX looks quality, good and amazing hard work!

4 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback, appreciated to keep me motivated!

1 Like

I really recommend shuffle. He is fast and makes good quality stuff. I love his service.

2 Likes

I’ve known Shuffle for awhile. I’ve seen him improve his GFX over time, compared to when he first started he has greatly improved.
The more recent work I’ve seen is something I would pay for, would recommend him.

1 Like

hey! i have added you on discord. i am looking forward to doing business with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, I added you back, hopefully we can work something out!

1 Like

Honestly, just outsanding work! I’m not sure how one has the ability to make designs stand out so much :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, i always try my hardest to impress the customer and satisfy them while adding some of my own ideas into it.

1 Like

Thanks! I enjoyed making your profile picture too, as i love what i do, i enjoy every GFX i make!

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending me, i am striking to make every customer happy. Customer satisfaction comes first! Hopefully you order sometime soon again!

1 Like

I known Shuf for a while now, we’ve been rly good friends and his Gfx are decent even tho there are ways to improve it. He’s learning very fast since he just started around 1-2 months ago. He’s rly talented, the only thing I can suggest to him to learn is nodes and there use. Other than that decent work, could be improved but isn’t bad. Keep in mind this is just my personal opinion about his work.

1 Like

Very fast delivery but not at the expense of quality, not to mention highly affordable! Definitely recommend him.

1 Like

Thank you, if you ever need anything again be sure to let me know!

Shuffle did a amazing job with my game’s artwork and would recommend him to anyone who needs game art this man knows what hes doing he keeps it professional and he brings your art dreams into art realities. 10/10 service

2 Likes

Every gfx is worth the price and you won’t regret commissioning Shuffle for your game. He gets the job done in a timely and efficient manner. I 100% recommend him!!

1 Like

Amazing quality for the price I paid, would definitely purchase again. Nice to work it, will defintely be my first choice next time I need a graphic made.

1 Like

Prices updated and will raise soon. Thanks for the positive feedback everybody!

First time working with Shuffle, and he did some excellent work for me once again! Will order again soon

1 Like

My commissions are still open, so be sure to hit me with a DM while they are!