Arcade_Architect Portfolio

About Me
Hello everyone! I am NoRealSolution, and I have been developing for several years on the Roblox platform. I am primarily a builder however I am also a programmer doing full stack programming. I program in various languages including Lua, JavaScript (Node.JS, Java, etc.), C (And some of its varients), etc. I speak both English and decent Spanish. I’ve held many different development and group administration positions in many different groups. I have also done countless commissions for many customers. I look forward to working with you!

Building Showcase

US Bank Stadium Replica

I did this project with a friend of mine @d_ylan . We released it and the model can be found here:
US Bank Stadium Replica - Roblox

NSA Kunia Facility

NSA Kunia Facility

CSG Guitars

Fender Stratocaster Replica

Music Recording Studio

Control Room:

Guitar Storage Room:

Chase Center Recreation Commission

Zoko Center Suites

Commission for @d_ylan

Hockey Arena

Arlington National Cemetary

Hockey Arena (Vortex Center)

Programming Portfolio

Military Blue Force Tracker

Military Blue Force Tracker

Voting System using the Trello API

Includes voter registration, easy setup, a voting center, and a live voting leaderboard

Registration Center:

Voting Center:
Account age limit required, being a registered voter is required, and it detects if you have voted already.

Voting Leaderboard:

Portrait Creator

Easily create portraits of your Roblox characters for all of those ro-politicians, ro-cops, and those ro-firefighters.

You can visit it here: (🎉CHANGE BACKGROUND!) Portrait Studio - Roblox

Datastore Voting/Election System

An easy and somewhat lightweight system that includes an easy setup and easy management via the administrator control panel. This demonstrates the use of DataStores that save server data, RemoteEvents, etc.

Real Life MLB Scores

Uses a MLB scores API to get real time scores from MLB games.

Payment
Prices are somewhat negotiable, and I only accept Robux.

Contact
My preferred method of contact is over Discord: norealsolution

13 Likes