[archive] SimplyAdmin

Maybe. I don’t really even know how to use Github too well though.

I think this COULD be useful, whereas this wouldn’t work for phone players. The reason why is because displayed on phones, it doesn’t show the player list unless you go into the settings area where you leave the game so… in conclusion I wouldn’t add this.

Hey! You should make a discord server. Where you can show updates, etc. if you have discord, could you add me? Duck David#6185

1 Like

I don’t think I would add this since it would require me to script an entire new leaderboard.

1 Like

Sure! I will probably just make a discord server for all things I make haha

I will do it later.

1 Like

Actually, I don’t think I will since I would have to moderate an entire discord server. Also because all major updates are posted here. Thanks for the suggestion though!

1 Like

I really like this but the UI could use a slight bit of work. I’ll try to update it, then get back to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any big updates coming soon? Very interested in this project.

1 Like

I don’t really have any plans for them right now but I may make a gui update. Also adding support for warn counts soon.

Thanks!

How did you make the announcement gui like the roblox one? Did you create your own gui or is there any way to activate it?

1 Like

First, I kicked my self in the studio. Then, I went to the CoreGui and copied the PromptGui. That’s how I got the announcement gui. (By the way I then changed the text from the gui and everything else.)

1 Like

If you have a custom playerlist, you can add it for mobile users…

Update 0.7 released!

New features:

• Gui has been updated!

• Now has better mobile support.

Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Wow I just was about to release a version with redone UI! I still will, but this update does make it easier.

1 Like

Update 0.8 released!

New features:

• Added chat announcements! (Optional)

• Fixed a few bugs.

Note from me:

You need to update your code or the menu will not work anymore! The code will be updated in the “Require the module” section for you to copy.

This may be the last update for a long time as I don’t feel that this admin needs to have many more features. I will still update it if a Roblox update breaks it or something!

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Update 0.9 released!

New features:

• Name changed to SimplyAdmin.

• Errors are logged in output (F9) instead of a message that every player sees.

If it loads correctly, you will see a success message.

If it doesn’t load correctly, then you will see an error message.

Note from me:

Just a tiny update, nothing much. As I said in 0.8 I probably will stop working on this (except for bug fixes)

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Really starting to look pretty good! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love this admin a lot but i kinda liked devins admin more as a name but still a great name!

2 Likes

Yes, but it’d be a hassle, and you’d have to think about if someone exploits the list.

2 Likes

Looks really great and I think I’ll use! I do have a question though; is the ban a server ban or a game ban? Could you add both? Thanks!