[archive] UPanel - Modular Admin Panel (No longer being maintained)

This resource is great!

could you add a feature to make the Title frames be less transparent, or more visible? It’s currently hard to see whats a title and whats a button

1 Like

On it, imma just do a whole transparency change on everything since from what I can tell its hard to see buttons and stuff, and now that ive looked at it more yeah it is lol

Updated UI Transparency

Very small change but hopefully this should make it easier to see the buttons and stuff. Enjoy! (suggested by @baseparts and a couple of my friends)

BUILD NUMBER 6

If I may ask, is there a collection of plugins for this panel? Or am I supposed to create them myself? This does look very interesting and I might use it in my future projects!

The main purpose of this is that you have to make the plugins yourself and you have full control over the panel. I did provide 3 plugins you can use as template plugins, and you can follow the documentation to make your own plugins. Its really simple. (You can also use the plugins if you want, should work in a production game)

Basically, I am providing a nice looking, modern panel that you can use for really anything.

2 Likes

Is there a way we can change the key that brings out the menu?

Hi! This resource is no longer being maintained. Even after SimplyAdmin, its a pretty buggy system and I can’t find the time to work on it. Remember, it’s open source so do whatever you want to it idc lol

I never had provided a way to, but you could probably look into the source code and change it

2 Likes