ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)

New 4 Gfx-Pieces in Personnal Gfx section.

Go check it! :wink:

1 Like

New Head-Art for the portfolio, Check it out! :grinning:

1 Like

Very Good Gfx Artist highly recommend and defiantly worth the price

heres a profile picture he made me extremely satisfied!

4 Likes

That looks cool not gonna lie
30Characters

1 Like

oh ok, i will lower them, i will appreciate soem suggestions from anyone about how much i should price my work, hit me up a DM or a PM in my socials or here in the forum.

1 Like

Alright Prices got fixed :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Got a commission from ArdominB, and I am very satisfied with his work. He completed it on a timely matter, and it one of the better GFX artist in the community. I highly recommend him for any of your GFX work!

1 Like

Good quality work at a reasonable price.
Highly recommended.

1 Like

New 5 Thumbnails (Commissioned):white_check_mark:

New 2 Icons (Commissioned) :white_check_mark:

New official Watermark for my future Art :white_check_mark:

Great job, I wish you the best luck!

1 Like

Commissions opened!
Feel Free to order (no pfp or ads commissions)

Highly recommend the guy, he is very creative and very talented.

1 Like

There are artists way better than you (atleast better than the work you showcased) and charging less, a simple render, and barely any editing and call it professional artwork. no disrespect, of course, wish you the best!!

1 Like

I will take that reply in consideration, appreciated!

I personnally admit that i have to improve myself.

But those artists that are better, they are underrated, considering that a lot of devs and specialy artists think that a low amount of money is a BIG amount of profit, thats wrong, here is a post that goes in-depth about it:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/why-do-alot-of-good-devs-think-1k-robux-is-alot/825548

I donโ€™t think 1k is a lot if your target audience is people that earn that already, but for regular users that buy off the website it comes expensive, and the post isnโ€™t really too much in-depth, anyways going back to the main topic, in my opinion, your work is not worth that money but if people keep buying it no need for you to change, capitalism 101.

Very Good GFX Artist, I highly recommend ArdominB to anyone looking for some high quality gfx, worth the price. And quick customer service.

1 Like

Commissions are now re-opened! A completely new portfolio check it out!

1 Like

New lowered prices! Might raise them quite soon, go order before the offer ends!