Are there any suggestions for features that prevent reverse engineering of code? (Suggestions for my anti-reverse engineering Plugin)

I understand that fact, but I am trying to prevent people from understanding the Source which most people would be looking at if they are to get thier hands on your plugin (because you probably know that you can get the source from a plugin by just copying it into of roblox studio)

So I am not really dealing with people reading the Bytecode, I am dealing with people reading the source.
(Correct me if im wrong)

(also im sorry if I am taking up your time, the last thing I want is for me to be that Idiot that is just annoying you)

Then yes, you would deal with the source, but, there really isn’t harm in viewing the source.

The goal is to make it as difficult as possible to steal the code and use it in your own project.

So in that case if people wanted to prevent people from stealing code from a plugin they would not be able to do it as easily.

I hope I cleared things up a bit. I do believe that I could have explained it better in the original post

You most likely didn’t fully understand the topic, plugins aren’t stolen by exploiters grabbing bytecode, you can get the source code by simply opening the .rbxm file after installing the plugin.