As Roblox change the top bar and core gui and i have gui objecten in IT can IT destroyed then

i Will change met gui systeem and set gui object in the top bar

1. What do you want to achieve?
    But what if Roblox changes the core gui what happens to the GUI objects in the top bar then and how is it if I change the Roblox menu and can I change the Roblox logo to my studio logo
  2. What is the issue?
    I Will set my own gui objects in the top bar But idk what happened as Roblox update the core gui can my gui objects be destroyed then
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I have last seen that you van change the core gui and by play copy the top bar and paste IT
    I Will make the exapmple here in the image

The colors are the gui objecten is the buttons stats an place for players data and An Holder where buttons apear for events.

3 Likes

Pardon me but are you speaking the forbidden english because I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOUR SAYING.

6 Likes

if Roblox updates the core gui and I have my own gui objects in the top bar can it go away with a core gui update and if I adjust the Roblox menu ii change the Roblox menu and Roblox update IT can it go away then and can I change the Roblox logo to my studio logo

No it wont go away and I am sure they wont have a major coregui update.

I tried to add buttons get but when I test play the menu menu disappears so it can’t be done I thought so but what about the roblox Roblox menu can you adjust that

Sorry for bumping this topic but I saw this new topic

Then I remembered this topic

They have a major core Gui update but you cannot place Gui objects in the core Guis and topbarapp