Ask GPT Simple Ai Plugin **That can remember** [FREE] [HELP FIND BUGS] https://www.roblox.com/library/12661272191/Ask-GPT

DOWNLOAD⏬

I made a chatgpt extension for roblox before roblox even did it… Its free so anyone can use it. Also its in beta so expoct bugs. If you encounter any please leave a message to me. Examples:

|
|

! |

(beta testing: ai memory)

4 Likes

please note that the plugin has added and improved more features, so more bugs mabye present. but the ui is much better feeling, if you find any bugs please reply under thsi post.

2 Likes

I recently added so you can use your own api key if you wish to, this might introduse soe bugs if you input somtheing unusual into the textbox

2 Likes

read this topic clearly, you didn’t add the link correctly

2 Likes

I have tried this plugin out and so far it’s just giving me 429 errors. Although the UI looks nice.

2 Likes

I’m going to fix that asap, tha ks for addressing the issue

2 Likes

That’s due to the default api key, i recommend you use your own api key

1 Like

You should make it clear to the end user that they should set their own OpenAI API key to allow for normal usage of the plugin, because it’s not quite obvious when installing the plugin without reading the devforum post.

2 Likes

i meant that the default api key that is set when a user installs the plugin is overloaded with users, that causes it to become unusable

1 Like

the user itself does not need do enter their own api key, the user can still use the plugin with a public api key for my plugin that i made, they api key is used alot witch is why sometimes you cant use the plugin without a custom api key.

1 Like

the api key is not shown but is defaulted to if a custom api key is not present

1 Like

and yes, i wil add that the user for best resoults use their own api key

1 Like

i have updated the plugin’s page to include that the api key may expirience high loads

Plugin’s Page

the http 429 error is the sign of the api getting rate-limited

the error might mean that too many people are using roblox studio to communicate with openai’s servers

thx for plugthing ye now its my plugthing

1 Like

I’m sorry but what do you mean by “plugthing”?

You shouldn’t do this, public users misusing your API key can get your access to the service revoked. These keys are meant to be private.

I’m using a burner key, if something bad happens I don’t care that much and I will probally revoke the key when that happens and make a new one after 24hours

The key is attached to your account. Your account is liable for anything that happens through that key.

I understand, the thing is I’m using a burner account so if it gets deleted then no big deal.