Assistant: Enhanced Script Insertion Unlocks New Use Cases

I don’t care about AI stuff, I just want the occlusion culling.

7 Likes

This is a cool system! But in the script AI, sometimes it glitches randomly, but nice to see improvements :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It would be nice if the assistant learned to match your coding style somewhat, its obsessed with using str:method when I prefer using string.method(str)

Also can you please make it look forward so it doesn’t add unneccessary end or } blocks.

3 Likes

Not really interested in AI outside of model/texture generation. Would rather improvements be made to the engine elsewhere

6 Likes

Nice you got there staff let the AI blown with scripts info

2 Likes

This is really cool, Since its in early stage it occurs to glitch out sometimes but works really well, Keep it going roblox

1 Like

In future use cases; will it be using the advancements of luau, rather than standard Roblox lua?

I just feel as it’s back in time on those terms.
Like it should be providing examples using latest luau features, optimisations, etc.

I understand you’ll have to essentially ‘train it’ but, at this point in time. I mean it understands luau when using the code assist via a script with luau already being used within it. But not for use cases like this?

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on it.

1 Like

Intergrate AI for other uses besides script generation, idiots!!

No problem, appreciate the time & effort. :leftwards_hand:

This is great but the AI literally explains the script every goddamn time even though i ask it not to