[CLOSED] Astral Hearts is looking for 3D Modelers, yet again!

All of our available positions have been filled with talented people! Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you if we need to re-open again.

It’s that time again where we need more assets done!

In some fantasy settings, there exists an organization that facilitates quest posting and fulfillment? Like a guild or something.

That’s what we here at Sayounara Studios are trying to pull, but with asset modeling instead!

As our flagship project, Astral:Hearts, is approaching completion on the technical end, we need to start filling out our content. We require a whole array of 3D assets to be created. In order to fulfill this need, we’re looking to any and all 3D modelers willing to put in the work (that meet the quality we’re looking for).

I highly suggest you try out the game to get a feel of what we’re trying to accomplish

"Okay, nice elevator pitch. What will you need from me?", you might say.
Essentially, we’d need you to make whatever assets we have posted in our special modelers’ Discord. The plan is to have a list of assets that need to get created, alongside a price for said asset. Upon completion of the asset, you’d submit it to the team, we’d review it, and pay you accordingly! It’s a really straightforward partnership!

Assets can cost anywhere from R$3,000 to R$10,000 depending on the estimated complexity of it. The posted prices are also not final, and are up to negotiation if you feel something is a lot more time-consuming than what we thought.

Here are some examples from the team's long-time modelers of what we're looking for in terms of quality.

We expect the same level of polish, but you are free to use your own style when designing.

How do I get started?
Feel free to DM me or leave a reply down below and we can go from there.

9 Likes

Reply on discord or Devforum?

typing this so i can break the 30 word thingie

Are you guys paying in USD or just Robux

I’ve seen your game and it looks really nice! I would love to join your team! Here is my portfolio. My discord tag just in case you want it is The Bloxxy Hunter#6628. And before you ask, yes I can make smooth models. I’m probably going to add some in my portfolio soon.

We pay mainly in Roblox since USD isn’t too viable of an option for me personally at the moment. Life is really expensive, but the game makes some passive income that we can use to reinvest in assets.

If you could send us your portfolio or previous work here on the DevForum, that’d be great!

I’m a modeler myself, but character creations scares me off. Not every modeler can do that.

I’ve loved Astral Hearts for a while, played quite a bit (although lost some data) and would love to apply! My discord is Nikelfight#8252 I can show you some work of mine, thank you and I hope you will respond!

Hi! I am interested and would like to apply! Here is my Portfolio
My Discord is Little Vi#4771

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.