Auto-Localization for Developer Products

When people have it enabled for inside the game apparently it hasn’t worked.

1 Like

do dev products just not have images anymore or what, cause now it’s just a white box

1 Like

Well. Now thats a neat update. But sometimes you don’t want to have your game name translated, is there a way to disable this?

1 Like

Can one apply to have their games enabled for those features?
Or do we have to wait?

Hi @IceTheOneAndOnly , you could disable the translation of game name and game description by changing the toggle as mentioned above. If you only want to disable translation for game name, you could remove the translation entry from Manage Translation page on Roblox.com. Details could found here: Localization | Roblox Creator Documentation

2 Likes

Automatic localization? Seriously? I doubt this very strongly. Phrases and parentheses could get mixed up by robots and could ruin names. Besides, what if it automatically translates to something that can be moderated? What if some Spanish moderator moderates my hypothetical item named “poop” because it auto-translated to m**rda instead of caca?

2 Likes

Hi @ENTMT , developer product doesn’t have images but game passes and badges have. Please see the details on the following links.

1 Like

Is there going to be an option to manually add in translated text for a certain language? Automatic translation is never 100% accurate, I would feel more comfortable having someone fluent in the language translate for the most frequently spoken languages on Roblox.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.