Autosized text label not sizing correctly

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I am printing all of the skills in a text label inside of a scrolling frame. I want the text box to expand with the text so that you can scroll through the text.

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

The text label is only growing until it fills the canvas of the scrolling frame despite the scrolling frame having auto canvas size set to Y

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I have tried looking through the settings on the text label and scrolling frame but the automatic size settings match what others have used on the forums. The text label with only resize to the size of the scrolling frame canvas then stops even though auto canvas size is set to Y.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Looks like this is a known bug. The workaround for me was to use a UIListLayout which made the canvas resize automatically. I have attached a link to the thread where I found this info.