Avatar becomes see through when loaded into Blender

Soo… I wanted to test something out in Blender, so I tried importing my avatar in, but when it was loaded, and turned on viewpoint shading, the avatar was see through. How to fix this?

It’s probably because of the alpha node in the shading tab. Go to the shading tab and connect the alpha node of the image texture to the principled shader.

I’m a bit confused since I’m new to blender. The alpha node seems to be connected already.

I just tried it out, and found out the issue. So first go into blender, and then import your chracther like you already did. Then usually when you import textures, without having seperate parts, the files are clustered together. In my case, when I imported to blender, I saw something like this :

To fix this, go onto the right tab of the blender where the settings are, go into texture in Layout panel. Click the chracther and go to the material tab and you’ll see something like this. .
Now, you should click each of image texture and scroll down and change the blend mode to opaque.
image image .
Do that for each texture and then that should work. Seems to me like a new blender update issue. Didn’t happen back in 2.83 or 2.91.

Thanks,
Xazonen

1 Like

Thank you! But somehow, I found another alternative to this solution. But I will use this method so it’s more easier in the future. Thanks!

1 Like