Avatar doesn't load avatar-icon once changes are made

no, I do not have any extensions enable like Roblox+, or BTRoblox. Started to happen and causing me to refresh the page to see what my avatar looks like; Google Chrome

How to reproduce:

• Go to Avatar.
  • Create an outfit, or override existing one.
  • Wear an accessory.

18 Likes

Surprised this hasn’t been fixed yet, has been happening to me too for a week+.

2 Likes

Happened to me, but it fixed itself after a bit of time.

Another avatar issue is the colors not changing when you change your outfit. This is really annoying for me because I have a lot of different outfits with different skin tones. I’ll add a video to show it if I can get it to stop doing this. Screenshot_265

1 Like

Try using 3D view. 3D view fixed this issue for me.

I’m pretty sure that’s just cache.

I just do some changes and go to my profile to see them after that they save.

Yeah, that’s what I do, but it’s still annoying that you can’t just look in the avatar editor.

Yeah I haven’t found anything to fix it wait for Roblox to repair it if :confused: :no_mouth:

1 Like

Experiencing the same problem. Needs to be fixed. I’m not liking the post because I don’t want to wound up becoming the 13th liker, because that is an unlucky number and I always want good luck.

Just to add to this, the icing on the cake is that if you click on an outfit, it will equip it yes (even though it doesn’t display the changes), but it won’t change the avatar’s limb colors.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

I think roblox is changing the avatar functions and this is one of the side-effects, also you basically cannot have your body be 1 color except for 1 limb anymore

1 Like

Yesterday I found out about this and just thought the website was being a bit slow. I reproduced it and here’s a screenshot of it.
Glitch example1

1 Like

This is still happening.
I try to redraw and nothing happens and it says that I have done it too many times.

I would add a video, but there is an error.

Try changing a shirt or accessory on your character.

Redraw it and nothing happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.