Backdoor script has ruined my places

For starters, disable all the plugins you have.

If the scripts have been cloned in each one of your models before you actually run the game, you can run this code to clear all the backdoor scripts in the command bar:

for i, d in pairs(workspace:GetDescendants()) do
if d:IsA("Script") then
d:Destroy()
end
end 

Using that would destroy every script, so unless the backdoor scripts are named something different you can’t really filter what gets destroyed.

Hm you should probably start by just disabling plugins and seeing which one is causing the problem

I’m guessing it’s a btools one or a home store one. They look fishy.

LMFAO, yeah if they look fishy then its probably them and they are usually disguised as different things so be aware of that and dont grab sketchy plugins

Mhm. It was one of the ones with question marks and blue squares. I looked in the script and it was like: LOoOoOooOp

H AA. AX

I would look for your plugins that have low sales or how not to many dislikes and disable them.

They’re like Thiswill help your place⬜️ And a black question box. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Alright mark a solution for the post so that the next person with a problem can know what to do quickly and not waste time!

Yeah, I’m new to plug-ins so I thought I would test some out. Deleting it out of my files right now.

1 Like

Does anyone have a suggested backdoor scanner and/or remover? If so please put it down here.

1 Like

I think the best solution is to make everything yourself, it’s harder but more fun and way safer. It you need help just ask around, it’s what t the forums are for.

Can you please link me the plugins? I could check them for malicious script.

Sure! Here they are.

Right off the bat, I know the Btools one is fake. Here is the real one. :slight_smile: For the home store ones, the first one only has 6 sales and 0 favorites/likes/dislikes. The second one only has 28 sales and 0 favorites/likes/dislikes. I would recommend uninstalling all three of those as soon as possible.

Now that I am looking at the creators of the plugin, the second plugin’s creator seems to be terminated.

Yeah, I already did yesterday. It corrupted all of my places, I’m hoping it didn’t corrupt my camping game.

Thank you! After I analyzed every script, the ‘Free Homestore’ is a virus, it required this plugin which is deleted. However, if your game got affected you’ll take a lot of time as the plugin inserted 100+ virus message scripts in every part. Lucky I didn’t test it on my main game because I have a lot of parts there
Also, it duplicates everytime which makes it impossible to debug. If you want to remove them all then try this script:

for i, d in pairs(workspace:GetDescendants()) do
if d:IsA("RotateP") then -- It duplicated in RotateP with a child which is a script.
d:Destroy()
end
end 

If your still having some trouble, I’d recommend going through this guide:

It’s lengthy, but it works!

Will that delete EVERY script?

Thanks! What did you use to analyze them?

Not EVERY script, it will delete every Instance which is a ‘RotateP’, they’re the most used for viruses and they always have the virus parented to them. Run it on the console in studio, not playing.

I tried seeing their source code but nothing seemed out of normal for me, but when I loaded the script I checked parts and there were thousands of these, however. I think that the script I posted before should clear these.