"Bad Request" error is encountered in some dialogs

I am investigating the above applications, but the bad request error should currently not be affecting the usage of the inbox. The job poster must open the application on their side before you two can communicate. I am wondering if you are able to check the logs and see which exact call had a 4xx error.

Do let us know if this happens on an “Open” conversation/application, but I think on your “Applied” application, the counterparty can view this correctly.

The same thing happens to me, until now. No matter what chat it is, the message “Bad Request” will always be displayed. I hope they solve it soon.

what can I do to fix this bad request? I can’t read the message. I received an email that someone updated my application but upon checking my inbox, it says bad request. any suggestion?

Unfortunately, I cannot check/read the contents of your conversation. However, the status of the conversation seems to be correctly set that you may chat with each other. Are you still unable to send messages? I do not believe the 403 in the screenshot should be blocking message sending.

for me when its bad request the chat is still fine, I can still send messages and stuff.

@Utk4_e We’ve been refactoring the inbox on the Talent Hub, could you check if this is still an issue for you?