BADEV V1 I Easy way to manage or get info of players

About Player Manager

This model will help you to get informations of players. Like, you can find the photo, account age etc. in this model, or you can manage the player like, lock player, kick player, sit player etc.

Download from there:

How to setup?

Ekran Resmi 2020-05-13 19.51.36
Un-Group these items in classes.

Ekran Resmi 2020-05-13 19.53.24
Open “Setup” named Script.

Now you can configure permissions, you can add your group, you just need your groupId and Minimum Group Rank.

You’re now done with setup.
Please don’t steal my model as yours.

Questions or Suggestions?

You can contact me from Discord: melxdiq#2215

8 Likes

This is kind of cool in a way. Here’s a couple suggestions I maybe thought you can create if it’s an “info” system:

-Utilize CreatorId instead of making it local game_owner = "NAME_HERE". (DataModel | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub)

-Add a Group Role String option to display the users rank. (Player | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub)

-Possibly work with Trello API that @GetEnveloped created (Roblox to Trello Guide) to make a Trello Ban System / Temporarily Trello Ban System. A lot of groups utilize Trello API or use Adonis/Basic Admin to get the Trello API banning system.

1 Like

Thanks for your information, I’m going to use it. I don’t wanted to add Group Role String. But Now I’ll use Group Role String, also I forgot to add CreatorId, I’m silly. :smile:

1 Like

New Update Is Here!
Change Log:
Group Permissions added.

Can I suggest you change your mod permissions to a table? You’re severely limiting the number of mods allowed by limiting it to 3 variables, whereas using a table, you can assign an unlimited number of mods.

1 Like

I know I’m currently working on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remove mod1,mod2,mod3 Make it into a table moderators ={} Please provide screenshots of it in action and what it looks like so we know what it does and being put into our games