BanIt - Simple ban module for anyone

No, I’m asking what benefits does this module provide?

Well, there’s Server Bans, normal Bans, Timed Bans, and Shadow Bans, and the player never has to be in-game to ban them. Also, it’s open-source, so you can always improve on existing code. I don’t know of any ban module that has all of these.

1 Like

Technically basic admin with HD Admin as well could provide all those functions except the Shadow Ban feature

What are the advantages of using this over, say:
This?
or
This?

ik you’re just saying this because of what i wrote here: Restrictly V3 - Ban Functions - #6 by Ty_Scripts in which btw your argument of “why not” makes no sense

The advantage over yours is that it has more optimized code and far more features than “Ban” and “ServerBan”. The advantage over EZban is that this module has ShadowBan, and this module also has better documentation (though to be entirely honest EZban is not a terrible alternative).

> ik you’re just saying this because of what i wrote here: Restrictly V3 - Ban Functions - #6 by Ty_Scripts in which btw your argument of “why not” makes no sense

lol

Okay, I agree with you on the optimized code part. But you only have more 2 main features than mine. Also Shadow Ban gives exploiters 45 seconds to do… whatever

Well, that’s if you ban exploiters with it. It’s your choice to do that.

The names for the DataStores will be updated on Wednesday, March 24th, 2021, at 3:00PM EST, to fix a bug concerning Universes. If you would like to have a full data recovery before this change takes place, please DM me so we can work together to save your data.

3 Likes

Time to dust this old thing off…

Update 9 is here! .SetUnbannable and .SetBannable

Thank you for considering BanIt! Be sure to make suggestions and pull requests!

1 Like

Almost 3 months later…

Update 10 is here! .GroupBan and .GroupUnban

Thank you for considering BanIt! Be sure to make suggestions and pull requests! New poll above, please vote!

Thanks to @VortexColor, who I have good reason to believe made a lot of contributions to the code at an earlier date :wink:

2 Likes

Uhh… thanks I guess. Anyways looking forward for new versions of BanIt.

1 Like

Hi! I recommand, I use this for my admin commands and it’s… A M A Z I N G.

1 Like

I think your thing is down or something. I joined my game and tried banning a exploiter (didn’t change the script), and it’s didn’t work. @Ty_Scripts

I’ll help you resolve this, could you DM me? Your DMs are off.

1 Like

Who can help me here… Idk how to fix

Contact me: Troll#8743

Please send your script here so we can better help you.

already fix it but now i want when the player joins show the reason of the ban cuz It only shows “You are banned from the game” if you have any idea how to make this please reply

Can you add the feature to show the reason of the ban when the banned player joins? Like now it only show “You are banned from the game!” I wanted to show this message + the reason… If you can add this… Please

1 Like

It’s a great plugin, I have used it and recommended it to many people who I work with!

1 Like

Woah, BanIt turned one year old yesterday! Sorry for not pushing this update then, but here you go…

Update 11 is here! .RankBan, .RankUnban, .TimedUnban

I also cleaned up some of the code, removed some useless xpcalls, etc.

Thank you for considering BanIt! Be sure to make suggestions and pull requests! New poll above, please vote!

1 Like