Best way to do bullet holes? (Placing imagelabels in surfacegui depending on where the bullet hits)

I’m having the same problem, but I haven’t changed the image and its still the random HSV colored square but the offset is pretty big, do you know any possible solutions? Sorry for being late by like a year.

don’t worry, we’re still here… what happens is that this error occurs because we didn’t place the corresponding sign when calling the function.
For example module:example() or module.example()… this sends different data to the function and causes it to break. I have studied this since last time and I have more knowledge this time.

Or by the way orange, I know it has nothing to do with this topic but your discord is very saturated and I wanted to tell you that it can no longer be reloaded in your game because The button to hide and show the kill counter is superimposed on the reload button, it’s complicated to explain but basically when I want to reload the menu opens or closes and doesn’t let me Reload.