[Big Budget!] Builders and Scripters needed! Space roleplay community!

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are SomethingLLC, an upcoming game development studio focused on Roblox games.

The Team
vxc_k- Scripter
AristeidisGR - Scripter
YOU - Scripter / Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builders and scripters to join our team as our lead content artists. We expect high quality builds and scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our upcoming game brings space roleplay to Roblox. We aim to make a huge roleplaying community revoving around space missions and space exploration.

Payment

We only pay with PayPal, we don’t do percentages of earnings cause they tend to add up. We will be paying you for every asset you make. The price is negotiable.

Contact Us

Please add me on Discord aristeidis#7406 if you want to apply. Make sure to have a good portfolio/place where you can show us your creations.

3 Likes

Hi there,

I am interested in the position as a scripter. However could you provide more details on the types of mechanics and systems that scripters will be expected to complete?

Thanks,
-Tom :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the scripting job. Here is my portfolio, I’ve added you on discord.

Hello I want to apply for programming,

Add me! varjoy#4366

Hello i want to apply for the modeller position send me a friend request to see my past work and my portfolio. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hello,

I am 17 years old and I have almost 7 years of developing experience. I am a Programmer, animator, 3D modeler, builder, etc. I can take this job and do it the way you want it. I have sent you a friend request on discord, I am Nv#2008. I hope to be talking with you soon!

I am interseted in the job
Discord Tag : ScriptedJames#9005

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.