Big fire that wont go away and only occurs when in game please help

np I love helping out fellow developers

Yesterday I was watching a video by Cone, which was him making a roblox game only using free models, and the same thing happened to him so maybe he used the same model?..

1 Like

try comparing the models to the video if u have time

I just did, and it happened either when he placed a Street Light, or a Burning Car.
video and timestamp

has to be the burning car that would make sense since it would use a fire script would it not?

1 Like

I think so
@kasstro
thisisjustrandomspamtofulfillthe30characterrequirement

1 Like

I searched in the screenshots of the models, but I haven’t found any burning car.
What I found, however was a candle.
https://gyazo.com/cbe5c2f7eed9d1e74cf0d058c1661fb0

At this point, I starting to think it would be better if you enabled Team Create and I searched for it :skull:

yeah sure thing thats what i figured since you have far more experience and know what ur looking for compared to me

eh sorry im back was in the washroom anyways do you guys need help in team create?

need as much help as i can get tbh i will add both of you on roblox so i can add yall to teamcreate expect a friend request in the coming minutes

1 Like

alright (ive also sent one too)

As others have stated you can search :IsStudio() in a script, but why not search Fire?

2 Likes

I think its the campfire it may have come from there

give this man an award brooo u were right thats why sometimes you shouldn’t think outside of the box

2 Likes

this is the code that was in this script if script.Parent.Name ~= “Virus” then
while true do
wait()
script.Parent.Fire:Clone()
print(“iEmotionless’s Lag Script”)
end
end

Nice alright I gotta go now bye AND GOODLUCK!

No worries.
I’m not much of a scripter, but part of my job is troubleshooting real world solutions.
Picking the easiest method first is always a good way to start!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.