BigBoostLP | 3d Artist

AboutMe
Hey, I’m LP, I go by BIGBOOSTLP on the platform. I’m a 20 years old 3d artist from Quebec City and I’ve been on Roblox for a couple years.

I’ve been studying 3d art the past four years. I have experience creating high quality assets using industry-level techniques.

Games
The past few years, I’ve been creating games on the platform with some friends. I usually take the role of art director and game designer.

• High School is an horror story game created under game-jam like conditions. I was the one building most of the assets using Roblox building tools.
  • Fishing Empire is a fishing game with simulator/clicker-like mechanics. We had the objective to create a game that didn’t feel like a Roblox game but more like something you could find on any mobile marketplace.
  • Many unreleased stuff soon!

Showcases
Note that some of those projects are more or less related to Roblox.
https://www.artstation.com/louisphilippe_picard

Game Assets

The Monastery [UE4] [video]

L96A1

Blacksmith House

High poly

Sword WIP

Gun Sculpt

Contact
I would personally prefer being contacted through the developer forums, however I have other options.
Discord: LPPicard#2927
Email: lp@melonslice.co

Thank you!

18 Likes

this is amazing, I like your designs,

1 Like

Wow! Gorgeous pieces of art and your animating skills are very good!

1 Like

Animation was done by my buddy Plutonem :wink:

1 Like

Still awesome renders! Nice stuff!

Hey man im very interested in hiring you to make me some fantastic high quality models! Your work is amazing! Please message me on discord: DevKnightly#0001

Hi, I really like your architecture and weapon work. If you have availability, message me on Discord. I’m developing a realistic WWII first-person shooter. See the job listing here: [HIRING] Map Builder for Realistic WWII FPS (USD/Robux/%)