[OPEN] Binderboard's Portfolio!

Hello! I’m binderboard!

I specialize in 3D modeling, texturing, environmental design, rigging, and animating! I currently have 2 years of experience with 3D modeling and environmental design along with my recently picked up skills, animating and rigging! I’m currently able to rig/animate multi-mesh or with mesh-deformation.

Programs Used:

-Blender 2.91
-Medibang Paint Pro

Games Contributed To:

-Monsters Of Etheria
-Objects Global

Environmental/Architectural Design

Creature Models

How often can I work?

I am available every day of the week around 4-5 hours a day. However, this time range can be lengthened depending on how long I’m needed to work daily. This can be discussed in DMs privately if required. My timezone is CST (Central Standard Time).

Want to hire me?

Prices are entirely negotiable, I accept :robux: and $USD. We can negotiate a fair price in private via DMs on any platforms listed below!

I’m currently able to accept long term commissions as well, however, I will decline unless a backup payment is presented as the project could possibly be unsuccessful!

Please note that I do reserve the right to decline a request. Please be respectful if I do so!

Discord tag: binderboard#9545

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Discord @ binderboard#9545, or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/binderboard_

Please make sure to give me leniancy towards answering your first request if it is via twitter as I’m more likely to see your message through here or Discord and don’t check twitter consistently!

12 Likes