Blender Animation import?

Not sure if this is the right section for this haha, But been animating on blender a little bit and kinda wanna import an animation of say for example a chest opening. Is it possible to import that animation in ROBLOX?

1 Like

If you are asking is it possible as in, is it okay to present that on ROBLOX then I would probably suggest no. I don’t exactly know if any rules go against that, but I’d probably from a user standpoint think it would be too much.

If it is is just cartoony or something, it’d probably be fine. But if it is all bloody and stuff, it probably wouldn’t be the best idea. But really, this is one of those questions you just need to assess your self. Imagine exactly how you intend for this to look like then determine if it’s really a good idea.

1 Like

I see where your going with that and yes always something that’s none violent in those ways. My real question is how DO you import those animations?

-sorry if i didn’t specify

1 Like

Oh, my bad. I misunderstood the question. I don’t believe ROBLOX supports animation files, so you will need to manually send the animation data. There is a plugin for this, but you will have to research it more your self to see if you can use it for anything.

Right now, I believe it is mostly used for characters.

1 Like