Blender Modeler | Map Builder (Commissions Closed)

aboutmetitle

Hello, I’m Sarah. I’m a 27 year old female modeler and designer on the platform. I’ve been on the platform since I was 19 and have been developing for 7+ years. I first began learning studio and reached out to improve my skills by learning 3D modeling. I have been creating 3D models in Blender since approximately a year after jumping into Roblox Studio. I have modeled everything from realism to a cartoon style. I am fast and hard working and push to reach reasonable deadlines as soon as possible. If you’re looking for a mature developer to commission or hire, please feel free to reach out to me.

showcasetitle
Up-to-date examples of my work may be posted in the comments below.

[details=“Click to view my most up to date work 2020-2023.”]

Click to view other model screenshot examples here. (these are 2-3 years old)

Screenshot_2 Screenshot_4 Screenshot_6 Screenshot_7 Screenshot_8 Screenshot_9 Screenshot_10 unknown%20(2) !

availibilitytitle

Can work 40 hour weeks full time.

paymenttitle

I’ll accept only Robux or Paypal as payment methods for commissions. I may accept other secure methods for long term employment.

commissions

Commission Pricing: I charge by the triangle count within the model. Pricing is in USD.

Examples:
Model containing 500 = 500 image/$1.75 USD + $2/572 image per texture.
Model containing 1k = 1,000 image/$3.50 USD + $2/572 image per texture.
Model containing 1.5k = 1,500 image/$5.25 USD + $2/572 image per texture.
Model containing 2k = 2,000 image/$7.00 USD + $2/572 image per texture.
ect…

Commission Maps: For a map I’ll be charging 0.08 per stud. Price of maps also include any 3D modeling I make in Blender to include into the project. This means you will not be charged extra for 3D models added. I would like to receive 25% of the price up front for insurance. This is so I both know you’re able to pay and for conformation that you won’t change your mind after hours/days of work had been spent. The 25% will be taken off the remaining price so you’ll only be paying 75% price value for the final project.

Examples:
Map 500x500 = 250,000 in studs = 20,000 image
Map 1000x1000 = 1,000,000 in studs = 80,000 image
ect…

hireme

Hiring?: I am currently available to hire on full time or part time! If you’re a mature and serious team looking to expand your development crew with a fast, reliable, mature, and serious 3D modeler capable of bringing your sketches to 3D works of art, please feel free to reach out! We may discuss details/payment further in DMs.

Note: I do not accept limited items from the Roblox catalog as a payment method. I will be sending the files only after payment to avoid scams. You will receive evidence of work before payment.

contactlogotitle

You may contact me on the forums here, send me a message through twitter: https://twitter.com/rebel_sabine8 or dm me at Rebellious_Sarah#0849. I check my messages several times a day unless I’m asleep. I live in Eastern time.

12 Likes

Hey,

To start with, the link to the page you’ve included doesn’t have permissions that would allow us to check it out.

I’ve noticed that there’s some serious inconsistencies in the quality of your models from what I can see in the screenshots you posted. You’re looking for a serious team, but would also like to be paid like a freelance? :confused:

Are you looking to join a team? Or be a third party contractor. About the payment though, Personally speaking and it’s just the way I do business. I do 50% up front and 50% on completion. Never 100% before receiving anything. This way if anything goes wrong (not that it should) We’ll simply be 50% out of luck on both sides. :slight_smile:

But if you’re looking to join the team I do believe payment would be different anyways. If all of this is fine with you let me know. Seriously considering you for the team here. Currently I’m the Lead Programmer and Lead 3D Artist on top of other numerous titles.

1 Like

Hello, T0ny

I apologize for the permission issues on that place. I should have checked that it was publicly open and not just open to friends. This mistake has been fixed.

As for the quality of my meshes, this mostly depends on what I’m making them for. I usually work on large maps so I purposely try making my meshes low poly so players with potatoes can still run the game as a high tri count in a single frame can really drain performance sometimes. There’s the odd photos I’ve tossed in of meshes I’ve made a while back and have improved in my skills since then as well. You can mostly point these out by the weird shading applied to them as I was still learning these skills at the time those were made. I don’t have a huge amount of example photos as I don’t usually keep progress photos around much so I tossed in what I could find.

As for payment, 50/50 is fine with me. I’ve never seen another developer do payment like this but I don’t see a problem with it as both sides will be happy.

I also apologize for the late response, if you’re still interested, let me know. I’m excited to see my work be put to good use and enjoyed by others.

Best regards,
Sarah :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some recent work I’ve been doing for a project a couple other talented developers and I have been working on lately:

EaaL_1HXkBEDhF1 EaaL_8RXgAAc0CI EaaLZdoX0AEjVno

EaaLZkzWkAgyCpw EaaLZVoWoCY_Y5W EaaMAEyWoAAR_EC EaaMANHXkAY36ZA EakR-8IX0AE7o0j EakRu97XgAAsTHp EakSQlqWoAIgWSe
EakR-8IX0AE7o0j
Screenshot_1

And a tree model I made for a project of my own not long ago:

1 Like

Commissions open again!

Here's updated samples of my work

2 Likes

why blender 2.7 tho, 2.8 or 2.9 is not even comparable to 2.7.

Updating my profile:
DemonBookConcept DiamondRingHatConcept

DragonWingsWithTheLavaRocketConcept IceCreamSandwichCostumConcept LavaRocketConcept

Update to my portfolio with some mesh work I’ve done for Ultimate Driving over the past few months. Everything shown here is or has already been in the game so no early leaks to new content coming. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here's updated samples of my work

3 Likes

Mind if I message you? I am looking for a 3D modeler for buildings and foliage and nature packs. Am fair paying too. Can pay in either paypal or robux too. Thank you!

Hello, unfortunately my commissions are closed at the moment as shown in the portfolio name. I hope you find someone else though. Good luck!

1 Like

My mind completely skipped over that lol your rates seemed fair, best of luck however paying bills

1 Like