|OPEN | Blizzei |Clothing Designer + 3D Modeling |

Hey there! I’m Blizzei, but you can also call me Blizz for short if you’d like. I’m an advanced clothing designer that has been designing for over 5 years in the roblox community. I’ve also been 3D Modeling for about a year now and provide services for creating props and accessories that can get UV Unwrapped and Textured.

I currently upload my clothing that aren’t commissions in my personal clothing group COLDSOUL.

Currently the only 3D assets I’ve made are for UGC Concepts. Here is the twitter link that showcases all of my concepts https://twitter.com/i/events/1297324024784211971

Commissioned Outfits of 2021

image image
image image

Commissioned Outfits of 2020

*Merch Outfit commission for Armenti

Outfits made for the game My Restaurant! by BIG Games™

Top and full outfit are separate commissions
image image
athlete outfits for High School Life

image image
two outfits matching Dominus Rex
n image
two outfits matching a hat combo Chrononoctis : The Ominous Helm w other details

Recent Outfits I've made for my own group

Bear Onesies for a UGC item, made them for fun

3D Concepts

I’m usually online at least 2-6 hours a day on weekdays, and depending on whats going on at the weekend, 2-8 hours. I usually get on around 8-10 AM Central Time, however I do have a life and schedule like you do and there may be times where I’m away.

I currently go by DevEx Rates when it comes to converting USD to Robux ($350 = 100,000 R$)

• For full clothing outfits $45-$65+ or 12,000 to 18,000 R$
  • Shirts/Pants only $25-$35 or 7,200 to 10,000 R$
  • Shoes $10-$20 or 2,800 to 5,600 R$
  • Etc: Bags, Necklaces, and other small accessories are negotiable

For 3D Assets/Props, prices are negotiable depending on complexity and if it’ll be UV unwrapped/textured.

• Will only take offers by % if I find the game to have potential in profiting and has an upfront payment.

• Clothing wise, I can make just about anything excluding armor as long as it follows ROBLOX’s Terms of Service.

• I have a right to decline an order as long as it hasn’t been paid yet.

• Do NOT resell the clothing templates created, selling the clothing on a group as merchadise is acceptable and is different from reselling the template itself.

• Please don’t request major changes to the outfit that require redoing a decent portion of the outfit, make sure you know what you want

Payment

• I take robux by Group Funds, USD by Paypal, and Cashapp .

• Due to groups being falsely locked, I won’t be doing T-shirt payments (sorry!)

• You will be required to pay first before I start on the commission

Contact

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blizzei_
Discord: Blizzei#3446

I recommend you contact me on twitter.
if you send a request on discord, please let me know your discord username in a private message so i can message the right person.

24 Likes

Edit: Open again, currently taking 2-3 slots, added a few new outfits, also added more onto my terms of service about not being interested in being in ANY clothing group position at the time being

2 Likes

Honestly, wow! Im astonished by your work. Slay!

2 Likes

Amazing work, I love your design style! I’ve send you a request on Discord, my tag is j.#1337. Looking forward to speaking with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edit: Changed Discord Tag + Added more clothing in portfolio

How much do you charge per outfit?

Full outfits start at $35 or 12k group funds
Shirt only/pants only start at $20 or 6k group funds
These are only starting prices but they only go higher depending on complexity or tight time frame

Edit: Added a few more commissioned outfits on the commissioned outfits in 2020 section, Worked a bit more on the Terms of Service

Updated this more! I’m now taking offers for 3D Models~ (yay)

Extremely underrated artist, amazing job and I suggest you increase your prices!

2 Likes

Highly recommend. I’ve commissioned Blizzei twice for clothing, an amazing designer overall!

1 Like