Block Pet Modelers

Hi :smiley:

Task
I’m looking for someone to model me cute and simple block pets!
Here are some examples!

Payments
Each pet = 800 Robux paid via group funds

If you’re interested, respond here (please include examples of previous modeling work or a link to a portfolio as well as your contact information)

8 Likes

I’m interested Lau2971 | 3D Modeler

I’m interested but I am a modeler but don’t make pets but I recon I can do it

image , fungamer153#3798

I’m interested :slight_smile:

I’ve actually made pet-like bricks similar to this before.
reindeer noob 3 mountaineer noob polar bear noob

I’m sorta interested but more detail should be added first to the OP…such as…

1. Do we make our own face decals?

2. Do we make them using some of your assets?

3. Is there a deadline?

4. Can we use official Roblox meshes sometimes for hats or hair? ( Examples pictured above )

1 Like

I’m down for this, I have done this before. I know what I’m doing, but just to be clear I don’t script them…

When making a lowpoly block pet I would make my own assets via. 3d rendering as well as use face decals to get the best possible look. As you pulled models from toolbox if im seeing correctly that should never ever be done when developing. Free modeling is terrible and shouldn’t be paid for so I would suggest start using Blender or build your own assets. You wont get hired if you Free Model.

1 Like

Actually, nothing is free modeled…just ripping models out from the toolbox and placing them on block pets wouldn’t work at all.

The only thing i used were the meshes that Roblox made, which i edited heavily in Blender to fit the block pets.

While the old textures are replaced with completely new ones made by me. ( i.e the polar bear’s claws ) That alone took like 3 hours.

Even the eyes and the mouth are built from scratch instead of them being decals.

With all that work done in Blender, AutoDesk and Roblox Studio, it’s basically something you’ve worked hard on that you can call your own. Making one block pet took a whole day basically.

I do appreciate the fact that you call out people who try selling off free models as their own and i am currently learning and using Blender to make my own meshes.

Thanks for the advice though, even though i’ve technically been following all of it already.

I intend to use Blender a lot more if i decide to do this job.

Currently, I am being commissioned to build blocky pets of this style (unfortunately, I cannot share any screenshots until the game is released to the public). I have no experience in drawing faces for them. I use parts for that.

If you still consider hiring me, I have some examples of my work using Blender below.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.