Blood, Allowed when colored?

Basically, I need to know what limitations for blood are, Since roblox doesn’t allow lots of blood it’s always hard to know what you can and can’t do.

Can i put a lot of blood if i make it yellow and add an option to toggle it off, Am i allowed to add cartoony screams, Ect.

2 Likes

Roblox would probably call it urine, if you happen to make it yellow.

5 Likes

At one point for an old fighting game they had to recolor the blood white to look like spit. Maybe try doing something like that?

1 Like

What color should i make it then, The character is yellow with blue, or yellow with red.

1 Like

I don’t know, My game will be cartoony, So spit won’t really fit.

1 Like

I don’t think blood would really fit in a cartoony game either. Maybe consider not having it?

1 Like

Well, I just want some sort of liquid to make the game a bit more interesting, And to show the player Someone got hit.

1 Like

You are allowed blood. You can have pools of blood. What you can’t have is graphic gore such as ripping of limbs and blood gushing everywhere. Just use common sense when developing a feature like this and you should be fine.

5 Likes

Maybe try something more silly. For example; Oof heads coming out of the target and an oof sound playing. Blood doesn’t have to be the only hit indicator.

2 Likes

So i should be fine with blood as long as it isn’t intense?

1 Like

Yes you should be fine just use common sense when developing this and don’t make it excessively graphic.

1 Like

Thanks, I will keep in mind to keep it at a minimum.

You can use blood as long as xbox players can’t see it and it’s not too realistic or intense.

1 Like

Luckily, I’m not making the game for XBOX since it will require communication.

maybe a light blue, could pass as water?

1 Like