BloxBurg Plot Customization

I’m trying to make something like the BloxBurg Plot Editor System, I really have not that much experience in moving parts server sided or clientsided, hoping to do it serversided, I understand how to move a part but I don’t understand how I would also make it resize it to perfect look.

Ideas:
Non

1 Like

When you say:

You mean the whole plot editor? or just the customization part? (Textures, Colors, etc)

Colors, Textures I think I understand that, But like moving the part & resizing. and blocking resizing for me models.

This guide by @EgoMoose should hopefully help with most things you need.

1 Like

Hey! You might wanna check out this post, maybe its helpfull. (post: Uncopylocked Placement System!)

2 Likes

I would use RemoteEvents if you are trying to make client-sided work server-sided if you want color changes, size changes, or position changes. I would personally fire the remote event when the player finishes moving the part/resizing the part, or when its color is changed.

1 Like

The system works great and fine, but how would a player purchase that part and make the customization thing enabled or disabled at any giving moment by the choice of the player.

1 Like