Bloxxer | Multi Functional Lookup Discord Roblox Bot

Hey Developers, I would like to introduce you to Bloxxer, a modern Roblox lookup bot which will hopefully set the standard for all future Roblox related bots to come, I am confident in my work as it utilizes new Discord features to bring the UX to the max;

Bloxxer is a modern, well thought out, and carefully crafted Roblox lookup bot.

Need help? Try typing .cmds in a channel Bloxxer has access to.

Here’s a few of our favourite services Bloxxer offers:

• The ability to check anyone outfits within a sleek paginator style.

• The ability to check your Roblox account for any database leaks to properly secure your account. (This is used for security purposes only, anyone caught misusing it will be blacklisted)

• The ability to get a Roblox profiles Discords or a Discords Roblox profiles.

• The ability to check a Roblox profiles RoPro (ropro.io) information.

• Advanced checking; you can see whether a profile is Verified, has a certain item, to if the profile has premium or not.

• The ability to check if a name is valid for sign up so you don’t have to do it yourself!

Interested in my work and helping it grow or just want to use it yourself?
Join our support server: Bloxxer Support
Or invite the bot yourself: Discord

9 Likes

Curious about this one, as I haven’t seen anything like this before in a discord bot. Could you please elaborate more on how this works? And also what do you check with the test - sirhurt.net (the website seems to be a roblox exploit marketplace?)?

Sorry if I have misunderstood anything.

3 Likes

We really take a neutral stance on what is included in the check command as any kind of site related to Roblox (whatever it is) should provide results, SirHurt had multiple SQL vulnerabilities in its site and was leaked exposing data of over 100k people, I don’t think ignoring it within our security check command would be a very good idea. But I see why you are concerned, It’s nothing to worry about.

The check command is a really new idea for any kind of Roblox related bot but is one we think is helpful to users, it is updated so if your username is found inside a leak or any others the bot will notify you so you can re-secure your account. For the most part though we are just testing the grounds with this command, it seems like a good idea to us but its up to opinions.

2 Likes

Can I see the bot’s source code please? I want to know what bot I’m putting into my server before I invite it.

This bot is really nice. It has many useful things as checking a ROBLOX user’s discord through RoPro, IF they have linked it or if they even have RoPro. And even if they got RoPro and have linked their discord, it could be outdated, but it’s still useful. The bot also allows you to go through a person’s outfits in a smooth and a clean way which I really like. Good job on it.

Hey, wanting to know why you would specifically like to see the source code. the permissions are listed before adding the bot to the server, and their is no possible way to do anything malicious with its limited permissions.

All resources in #resources:community-resources are supposed to be open-sourced. You can’t have any closed-source resources here.

You have no choice to open source this unless you want it to get taken down.

That is not true at all, there is tons of other posts that list bots that are not open source, the bot is free as stated in the rules but not open source “free or open source”. if ur skeptical then dont add it, simple as that.

Whether you like it or not, it has to be open-source.

Closed-source resources go in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

Look a devforum manager has already looked over it and they said it was fine to be here, so please stop bumping the thread with useless replies and causing trouble for no reason. once again i will state this, if ur skeptical then dont add it, simple as that.

The only person causing trouble here is you, since you decided to put it here. But okay. I’ll step away from this thread since arguing with you is a waste of time.