BloxyLibrary - Collection of high-quality and safe development resources

What are you trying to upload? What kind of asset?

Thank you for reporting this issue. I am planning to rework the whole site with React, however I am still struggling to learn it.

Module. Unlike previous screenshots, there’s no model to select.

1 Like

I love this. I found lots of great assets that would normally be difficult to be found without examining each individual model.

2 Likes

I am also not able to upload models.

1 Like

I love this resource! It will help people keeping their accounts.

Never have I been warned or banned for using something out of the toolbox.
However some of the people around me got their account completely banned of roblox
just because of hidden scripts that messed with the game. (Ex. Ultimate Trolling GUI’s)

We really appreciate Toolblox!

1 Like

Don’t you have an api endpoint which lists all uploaded assets with its ID?

Within roblox you’d be able to use these id’s and turn that website into a plug-in as well.

Using ProductInfo will get you every other information about the asset if needed

Yes.

I am aware of that, but I don’t have any plans to turn this into a plugin, or to have one.

1 Like
Suspension

Hi Toolblox users, I was about to get back to work on this project but I noticed that it’s suspended.

And the suspension reason is extremely vague, so I am unsure why they did this, but I will be contacting their support and hopefully I will get it back on online soon. Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause.

EDIT: Glitch team has unsuspended my website, apologies for any inconvenience this down time caused.

1 Like

Hello Toolblox users, today I am announcing that my website is getting rebranded to BloxyLibrary because the previous name (which had funny spelling) was confusing and easy to mistake for Toolbox, additionally the new name reflects better on what the purpose of the site is.

This is all because came to conclusion that there is no point in trying to re-create the Roblox developer marketplace but instead make a catalog that will point to high-quality content that will benefit each every developer on the platform regardless of their experience.

I hope you guys like the new update. More features, and assets are coming soon! As well as more information regarding this update. Also please keep in mind that as of writing this, it’s 1am for me and I really pushed hard through 3 days to reprogram this website from scratch, so there might be some bugs.

And if you didn’t know, you can embed an asset on social media by typing the website’s URL and adding /assets?term=whateveryouwant to look for it. Example: https://bloxylibrary.glitch.me/assets?term=datastore%20editor.

I am looking forward to your guy’s feedback on the new update as well.

1 Like

Can I submit resources I’ve made? For example, my plugin RoSound has over 1.1K users.

I will look into it, but keep in mind that I have to find it competitive enough with other’s resources out there to consider adding it.

More information on the rules regarding submitting resources will be posted possibly tomorrow or in few days. So look out for that.

1 Like

nice design

I am aware of some of the icons not loading at first time, and the website has been not yet optimized for mobile devices.

2 Likes

Is this site still supported? What’s going on?

1 Like

Yes it is still supported, why wouldn’t it be?

1 Like

It loads forever, doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting the issue, it should be fixed now.

1 Like

It’s still loading forever for me, after I click the link it just loads and never shows up.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I am currently investigating the problem.

1 Like

Any update? Still isn’t loading for me.