[Discontinued] Bloxy.Pro - Free Premium Website & Discord Bot Hosting

Web hosting servers tend to not be as expensive (companies will literally sale a reseller plan for $10-$20/month), but yes, you are correct that you should always go for paid over free web hosting.

3 Likes

Your forum is very broken. I was unable to navigate anywhere.

1 Like

Thanks for the information, I will look into that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bloxy.Pro has recently changed owners. Even though pricing changes will occur on our paid plans, our free services will remain free. Our new owner @RunionScripts promises that. We will continue in our relentless pursuit of providing you with top-notch service. This change marks the start of a new era of our history, and we have no plans to stop or change that.

- AlphaEpsilon290, Bloxy.Pro support agent

4 Likes

Does anyone know where the accusation reply went?

Edit:
Some moderator has most likely removed it as normally it gets set to (Post deleted by author) instead of being complete gone.

1 Like

Update:
I repurchased Bloxy.pro, and we are soon ready with a brand new site. We hope to see you soon :wink:

3 Likes

What happend to the Discord Server?

@rq_9s The discord link isn’t working.

1 Like

Discord link doesn’t work anymore

1 Like

@LymthomHD @FantasticGamer139 @Rick007110 Bloxy.pro rebranded to nxgthost, they did use the same Discord server but I just realised it’s gone

No idea what’s happened

1 Like

Do you have an updated Discord link?

1 Like

It seems that rq_9s has completely gone dark and has entirely abandoned Bloxy.pro, foreseeable? probably. However it leaves many clients, including me. In a sort of limbo state, our hosting is still working well & we can access our control panels just fine, however rq_9s has completely deleted the discord server, changed his entire identity on discord, and has also took down the landing page of all aliases (Grovello, rbx.ac, NXGTHost, and bloxy.pro). Us clients had no prior notification of this, I just woke up to the server being gone.

1 Like

Interesting. Wonder if RBX Domains is still around to this day as well.

My guess is that @rq_9s could not afford payment for the free service or had some serious internal issue with the team that manages this service, or it’s the typical Discord account deletion that all hardcore prison game owners do once a year.

They will probably be able to clear things up later, since it’s only been about two months since his last seen statistic. Possibly under a different account.

The thing is I’ve been around the DevForum for a while and have seen this happen to numerous other services that vary in their specialty, and the owners all seem to be very busy developers who own a community-based game with a community-based Discord server, just to have it shut down and “moved” or just gone altogether, just for it to reappear about a month later under the same or a different name. Typically happens with owners of prison games, where I suspect they delete their Discord account every year and a half. These hardcore prison game owners, and the groups that surround them are quite shady, but it typically happens with close communities that surround them as well.

Just something interesting I’ve noticed.

Hello am looking for a new host and i was going to check your stuff out but the discord invite is invalid can you update it with a new invite link ?

Sadly No Thay shutdown am still in there discord server its been dead for like good 2 years now

1 Like

If you need hosting, consider a more professional option, such as another paid hosting service. I recommend getting a VPS from OVH, a reliable European hosting company where you can rent servers for around 5 euros per month.

to host a discord.py or anything use docker.

To host a website, you’ll “require” a domain (costing 7-12€/yr). Consider using WordPress or coding it yourself.

here some help to start :grinning:

1. Linux Directories Explained in 100 Seconds - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=42iQKuQodW4

2. Ubuntu APT docs - Package management | Ubuntu

3. Docker in 100 Seconds - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjnup-PuquQ

1 Like

hey your discord invite link is invalid would mind sharing it again

1 Like

Another alternative to listed sites is GitHub and it’s Pages.

I mean, Everyone uses it and it’s amazing.

1 Like

Official Statement: Discontinuation of Bloxy.Pro Operations

It is with regret that we announce the official discontinuation of Bloxy.Pro due to a multitude of challenges that have adversely impacted our services. The decision to cease operations is primarily attributed to the following factors:

1. Abuse of Services: Regrettably, our platform experienced instances of misuse, which posed significant challenges in maintaining a secure and positive environment for all users.

2. Misconceptions Regarding Data Security: Despite our assurances, there were misunderstandings that led users to believe we engaged in fraudulent activities, including the alleged theft of their data. We want to emphasize that such claims are unfounded; we have always prioritized the security and privacy of user information.

3. Difficulty Establishing a Trusted Free Hosting Solution: Our endeavor to provide a free hosting service that gained universal trust faced obstacles. Regrettably, these challenges persisted, resulting in ongoing concerns within our user community.

4. Harassment Issues: We faced persistent harassment, which impacted our ability to maintain a positive and welcoming environment for all users.

We understand the disappointment this decision may bring to our user community. We sincerely appreciate the support and trust you have placed in Bloxy.Pro. Our team is committed to addressing any remaining concerns and facilitating a smooth transition for our users.

For any further inquiries or assistance, please contact me at valdemar@birker.me

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

We understand your decision but it would’ve been better to announce the shutdown beforehand and not ghost everyone who used your service legitimately. Still…
Thanks for the service while it lasted