BodyVelocity physics bug

Ironically, I actually turned it on for the right thing and copy pasted the wrong thing in this thread.

Do you still want to include 247618268 ?

Ah gotcha, yes please

Something is very strange about the Cube Controller game. I donā€™t see the feature activating in some places that I think it should.

What are you using to control the rotation of the cube?

Can I get it enabled on this place? 258284917

I am interested in this feature being implemented in one of my ship games I have been using the old physics solver to get around the character being able to stop a ship issue but I would like to move towards using PSG Solver instead, provided that this is not too late for this feature to be added.

ID: 245440965

1 Like

Itā€™s been quite a while now, and Iā€™ve not noticed any change in behaviour of the unstoppable power of Humanoids.

Is there any update available for this? Reverting to the old physics solver isnā€™t an option for me, and the parts with the BodyMovers are controlled server side, and I donā€™t know of any way to solve this for server-controlled parts.

Itā€™s going to be introduced soon, as this post says:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/upcoming-changes-to-distributed-simulation-local-approximate-simulation/126364?u=captainmarcin
Unfortunately we donā€™t know when exactly. So it looks like we still need to wait.

1 Like

Ahh, thatā€™s great! Slipped through my unread because I, as a new member, didnā€™t have access to #development-discussion but do now. Good to know this hasnā€™t been forgotten.

1 Like