Bringing Realism into Roblox

Please fend feedback on how you like the game:

https://www.roblox.com/games/3124334454/Realistic-Terrain

7 Likes

It’s a realistic map to me. Except it’s a bit large so I couldn’t explore really. I ended up falling in a valley or a water ravine. Aside from that, I don’t really have any comments. It’s realistic terrain, It it how it should be and I love the lighting.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Ive got one word for ya: eh.
I really don’t mean to be rude, but all you did was generate a terrain and put in some plugin magic. In fact, I recreated it:

This took me 2 minutes to make. Please don’t take this too personally.

1 Like

I understand, but I didn’t use any for any of the realism in it.

Also, I like your game and thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

The lighting was okay, wasn’t too fond of the music. The water is the worst part but I mean… It’s Roblox’s fault not yours. The Terrain wasn’t bad but I felt that for as vast the terrain was as far as scaling goes there were too many hills and cliffs with sharp slopes instead of a gradual incline. Sure you focused on all the right things as far as the materials at different heights. But unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to consider it realistic. It’s something that could pass as believable taking Roblox into consideration.

But it’s not immersive.

Well… I can’t say I’m impressed, however the best part was that you tried, you can always grow to make better Terrain if you put your mind to it and if you are dedicated. You must first be dedicated before you can be ambitious.

To me, it doesn’t seem very realistic. Based on the size of the terrain, it just seems like you used the terrain generator and let it do the work for you.

Even if something looks terrible, its still good based on the fact you did it yourself without help.