[CLOSED] BronzedMocha: Smooth Terrain Modeller (Portfolio)

Hey! I’m BronzedMocha, an 18-year-old smooth terrain builder, UI designer, and scripter. I have been working on terrain for around four years now, initially as a hobby. As of late, I’m selling my services off to build funds for my group and to get a good side hustle going once I move out of state.

Although my portfolio is dedicated to my work in environment design, I have also created a swordfighting game by myself (including map design, scripting, UI, sound design, etc.)

(check it out if you’re interested)

Flattop Build

Flattop Islands Showcase - Roblox

Grassy Hills

Grass Hills Map - Roblox

Coldharbour Build (commission)

coldharbour map - Roblox

Forest Island

Furefu Islands - Roblox

Olimerat Desert

Olimerat Desert - Roblox

my other rough builds

I am available on the weekdays and weekends. Feel free to contact me through discord at any time.

Prices are negotiable, atm I accept payment only in Robux.

I can arrange and place given assets for forests and other natural landscapes. I’m not an experienced builder or modeler. My builds come alongside lighting free of charge. If you plan to add a day and night cycle I am open to creating both day and night lighting for the build.

You can comment below or hit up my Discord at:
BoonkJusticeMayanProphecy2012 #1561

If you’re interested in any maps shown above, feel free to DM me for it. Coldharbour, Olimerat Desert, and Grassy Hills are offsale.

10 Likes

I highly recommend @BronzedMocha to ANYONE looking for terrain design & development work! Regardless of how big you want your terrain to be, he is completely capable of impressing you with his work. He went far beyond what I was expecting. He kept the communication going throughout the project, always asking questions, looking for feedback, and showing progress via a published private place and even gave me lighting tips and material!

1 Like