Bug Report – Immersive AD is not working

Hi, I have added immersive ADs to my experience, but it is not working. The Roblox guide says that it should start working 3-4 days after installing the portal, but it has not worked at 2 weeks, and the immersive ad is not visible in the creator dashboard category.
I set it up correctly according to the guide, and also it is equipped with a script related to Policy Info. What should I do?

Game Link: Dance for UGC πŸ’ƒ - Roblox

[ADs installed correctly]

[When I played]

[Immersive ADs not visible]

Expected behavior

The 5 billboards installed in the game should be activated.
also it should be added an Immersive AD entry to the Creator Dashboard.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting the issue. We are looking into this, will let you know what happened when we figured it out.

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead and respond here.

This is not a bug, it is intended behavior. Only certain experiences are eligible for immersive ads. If you don’t see the Immersive Ads tab under monetization, then your experience is not eligible and ads will not be served.

I recommend you read the immersive ads documentation.

4 Likes

In ER:LC (I play it very often) I only see a ad like every month on the Ad-Board. I think there aren’t enough ads.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in Immersive Ads. As @OneEDM noted, not all experiences are eligible at this time. We are gradually rolling out access to eligible publishers based on internal criteria, so we appreciate your patience as we work on expanding eligibility.

4 Likes

The items have appeared in the category, thank you for checking!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.