[BUILDER & MODELLER] IndustrialOrDie's portfolio

I’m Industrial. I’m primarily a builder/modeler/terrain maker, with animating on the side.

My experience goes as follows:

7+ years of building experience working on maps, mostly realistic. By building I mean map design and using Roblox Studio tools.

2+ years of 3d modeling experience. I primarily use Blender. While my examples are mainly military-themed, modeling skills aren’t limited to one theme. I can model pretty much anything you need and references are always useful.

I usually work in low to medium-poly, which is the case for the examples below.
I’m fully capable of doing high-poly, though I avoid it on my own projects due to the performance issues that come with it.

1+ year of texturing experience. I use Substance 3D Painter primarily and I’ve recently become efficient with it.

Previous Work

Modeling

Images from the Blender workspace means I haven’t imported the models to ROBLOX. A lot of my modeling work will tend to be military-themed, as it’s my go-to theme whenever I’m working on personal dev projects. I tend to work in low to medium-poly, which is the case for the examples here, but I can also do high-poly.

A collection of map props

Spitfire fighter plane textured in Substance Painter.

An example of low-poly gear textured in Substance Painter.

Textured using ROBLOX’s material generator. Helmet engraving textured in Substance Painter

Assortment of British WWII gear.

Assortment of one-off vehicles.

Building & Maps

The section includes maps and all their components, such as the terrain, in-studio building, foliage, etc. I make my own trees using Tree It, and I use World Machine to create large terrain heightmaps and colormaps.

Fontainebleau castle in France. Made ~2022, before I even knew how to model in Blender.

Field map. Made ~2021.

Fortress map, built intermittently between ~2020 to 2023.

Availability and compensation

In most times of the year I have a lot of time per week available for actual dev work, especially for projects that pay well (thus not requiring me to work part-time on the side). I’m capable of chaining multiple hours of work in a day.

As for compensation, I only look for payment in real money, preferably USD/CAD.

Contact

I can use built-in ROBLOX chat interfaces, but Discord remains my go-to method of communication. My Discord ID will be given to employers willing to hire me after contact is made on DevForum first, to avoid potentially unwanted friend requests.

3 Likes