[Builder/Modeler] AdamEterno - Portfolio

Greetings, I’m Adam! I joined the Roblox platform in 2013, and have been building ever since. I’ve previously worked with several influential people on the platform, most notably Tyridge77, xJennyBeanx, AlgyLacey, TeraBrite Games, Zomebody and GregTame.

While I am very experienced with building in Studio with primitives, I’m also well-versed in Blender 3D modeling and anything from small low-poly assets/maps, large & detailed assets/maps, and lots more in-between.

Note: This section will be updated as time goes on.

I’m currently most known for the 2018 Christmas showcase, “Silent Serenity”, that xJennyBeanx & I created, and which has amassed over 110,000 visits.

:video_game: :sun_with_face: Other games I’ve worked on and contributed to :sun_with_face: :video_game:

:point_down: :point_down: Feel free to check out my work below! :point_down: :point_down:

:rotating_light: Commissions are currently closed :rotating_light:

The best way you can reach out to me would be through my twitter below!
@adameterno_

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Hey! This is ChristmasDeveloperYT. Very great work! oh my have i never seen this before. You have increased your skills over time shown in your portfolio! I think you are one of the top 10 builders out their. You deserve way more than 100k robux. Hope you do great in the future. If i had the robux i would choose you to help me!

EDIT : Can’t wait for Christmas, and you Christmas Showcase!!

---- Good Luck, God bless you! ChristmasDeveloperYT

— Ho Ho Ho :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate that!

In regards to the Christmas showcase, “Silent Serenity”, stay tuned to my Twitter. I’ll soon have more on that over there. :wink:

Hi, I was looking through the images and I saw that Christmas Showcase. I played it when it came out and seeing it again is so nostalgic and makes me so happy, could you provide a game link so i could check it out again?

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed it! There is some good news, as the showcase will be returning this December. Keep an eye on my Twitter for more information on that! :wink:

@AdamEterno_RBLX

Okay! Great to hear! I really enjoy the builds, keep up the great work!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a talented, determined, funny (lol) builder then I recommend Adam. His work is absolutely astounding and his customer service is amazing :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I am sent you a request on Discord to talk about possibly getting you as a dev for a group I am in.

Name is Buddy the Elf :cloud_with_snow::santa:t2:#0477

Little bump as a lot of new work has been posted! Enjoy! :handshake:

Crazy good stuff man. I’ve added you on Discord. Termsie#1657

1 Like

Added you, strangertingz#1777 interested