Builder needed for Carnival - [CLOSED]

Paradigm Games is looking for a professional builder to create a 780 by 780 stud funfair for one of our upcoming games. This is a time-sensitive job, so do not apply if you have doubts over your scheduling / free time.

You will not be allowed to share images of the theme park during the job. Further details on which attractions should be included, as well as reference material, will be shared with any interested applicants.

Expectations

Must-Haves for Applicants
• Has experience with creating custom mesh as well as texturing, since this will be crucial in shaping carnival attractions.
• An applicant should have at least 3 years of experience building in Roblox Studio
• Good communication skills are necessary.

Nice to haves for Applicants:
• Has previous experience with designing theme parks or similar structures.

𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
  • The style would rely on default Roblox materials with custom textures used sparingly. We are still going for mobile compatibility - so don’t clutter the workspace with useless detail or have detail focused in one spot only, spread it evenly.

• Unions are absolutely not allowed while building. Either use meshparts or work around the need for unionoperations by using extra parts or optical illusions.

• Props can either be imported from the Roblox Avatar Shop or custom made.

• Vegetation reliant on semi-transparency is not allowed, since they’re bad for performance and allow for texture clipping.

• The map must be designed to match with any character scaling which the website may allow.

Deadline

The entire build must be done by early September. A quick working pace is appreciated.

Payment

We are paying 200,000 Robux via group funds or 700 USD for the map.

Contact Info

If you’re interested, you can message me on discord, twitter or here on the devforums. Include images of your previous work.

I’ll give applications a day or two before selecting the applicant I’ll be working with.

Discord: Maxx_J#7549
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Maxx_JNM

Feel free to reply with any questions or comments.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Added you on discord.

@kyzer#9336

I’m interested. Discord: Archalium#5759

I’m interested. My portfolio > [FOR HIRE] GoofyLorrd's Building Portfolio

Hello,

I am 17 years old and I am a Programmer, Animator, 3D Modeler, Builder, UI Designer, etc. I am interested and I am willing to take on this job and get it done way before September. I have sent you a friend request on discord, my name is Nv#2008 and I hoping to be talking with you soon!

I might as well be interested in helping out!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.