[BUILDER NEEDED OPEN 1-3k ROBUX] Simple Rp Map

ABOUT US

• Hello there! This is NFL im the owner of a up-coming roblox game, it’s made to be a RP game and police. Therefore i need a map to RP on with the rest of the community.

REFRENCE : Province of New Kempton - Roblox

IT’S NOT GOING TO BE AS BIG AS THE MAP SHOWN IN THE REFRENCE, IT WILL BE SMALLER

DETAILS

• I will make the buildings and everything.

• We need YOU to make the road’s bridges and little details. Like, [Rails, and etc.]

• Should not be too much & if we come up with anything else you will need to do it, we will pay extra.

• If you get hired we need updates, and you to work according to schedule. – We understand a lot have school, we can work around that! :smiley:

TIME FRAME

• We will need this pretty fast, closer the start of the 20th of this month. This should not take very long, unless we give you some more work.

PAYMENT

• It’s only the roads, and bridges and little details. So i think from around 1-3k i will pay from group funds. – This can be negotiated.

CONTACT

• Discord im on a lot : GrinchDeveloper#6312
    Or
    Below, with your Discord name or if you do not have it, saying to contact otherwise/ anywhere else.

Thanks! :smiley:

• NFL
3 Likes

Interested

1 Like

I will contact you after school today!:grinning::+1:

1 Like

STILL OPEN! The other guy did not do what we needed. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Interested of doing this! Discord is TheRealRedDino#6476

Hello, I am definitely interested! My discord is Ro_Jax#8006.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.