Builder partner needed for project

Ok, so I have almost fully scripted my game, and need a builder to build the map!

About me and the project:

I am Crrustyy, and I have been on ROBLOX for around 5 years, starting on another account. I am a mediocre scripter, who has almost fully scripted my new game. However, as said in the title, I need a builder, since I cannot build.

The job:

You will be in charge of doing around 70% of the builds, (eg, if there are 10 maps, you do 7, I do 3). You will be focusing on making builds that fit into the correct category, and correspond with the plot.

Here are some examples of what I need

More info if you check out piggy. Please do if you are interested.

Pay:

For now, percentages is the payment, but don’t worry, you get 40% of income! (It is only me and you working on this project)

Contact

If you are interested in this job, please contact me via discord, Crrustyy#0447 or on the developer forum!

Must be prepared to show examples and/or a portfolio.

Must be 15 years or older.

– Crrustyy

4 Likes

If this is a partnership of a Builder and you, why do you get 60%?

Good question, and that is because, I will do some builds and script all the gameplay, etc…

If the builder is willing to do all the builds, then they will get 50%

The map should generally all be the same style. I would do this for a up front payment.

Hey!

Thanks for the interest!
As of now, I don’t have any funds, but we can work something out in a DM?

So there is no payment at first before starting the project?

As of now, no, but we have some monetary aspects that will give us some income.

Alright then. I will have to think if i want to join you.

Hello! i am interested check out my portfolio! RoadmanBruno | Builder Portfolio [OPEN]

Great, thanks!

Please apply via one of the accepted application methods!

This is my most recent project but there’s a lot more you can look at it you want.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.