Bunker 37 Feedback

I made this game back in 2018, and updated it today. I fixed some bugs and added two new endings.

I need some feedback on the game, wether or not its easy to know what your supposed to be doing or if I should make it a little bit more obvious.

https://www.roblox.com/games/1973949913/Bunker-37

2 Likes

If you’re trying to get feedback to make your game better, it might be a good idea to make it free to play for now. When you receive a good amount of criticism and suggestions to use to make changes, and are ready to release it to the public, then you could make it 25 Robux to play.

If you aren’t going to make it free to play at all, what in the game is unique and interesting that makes it paid access?

Edit: It’s free to play now, nevermind

2 Likes

Oh sorry hang on I forgot I had it like that

2 Likes

Okay its fixed, again sorry about that :confounded:

1 Like

I saw in the description that you might need place holder badges, I’d recommend this module:

It basically lets you create place holder badges that you can replace with real badges after. Pretty useful for testing.

Overall I think the game looks interesting! I like the message you get when you die.

1 Like

Thank you, ill look into BadgeService3. If you want a secret ending(s), there is a transparent platform to the right under the concrete platform.

1 Like

This game is pretty interesting!

One piece of feedback I have is to make the game first-person. When I joined, I immediately did that because I felt that it made the game feel less like Roblox, and I got to see all the work that you had done on it.

Your game is a pretty cool game to explore. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The game is interesting.

I would prefer it if you removed (or reduced the intensity of) the camera bob. I don’t get motion sick, but regardless it’s quite annoying in it’s current state. The game is also extremely easy; the main story only took two or three minutes for me to do.

Aside from those things, I think it could be worked into something good.

-Fixed the camera bob, now its less motion sick inducing
-Made the game first person

Also, this game has multiple endings, you just saw only one of them. If you want to see the other endings, use the wrench on the vent near the elevator, or under the main concrete platform go to your right and fall on a 1 stud ledge. From there, is a tunnel hidden behind a false wall.

-Added a main menu

-Fixed some more bugs

https://www.roblox.com/games/1973949913/Bunker-37
If you would like to still give feedback, that would be greatly appreciated!

Edit:

-Made the break room a locker room

-Added a radio