Caliber // Alpha Demo Release

Ooh, that is bad. I’ll work on it.

It is indeed!

I think that’s pretty good, in my framework I have to like .050 to .150

1 Like

@RealOfficialTimothy @mostbootifulgirlever @Marimariius @49dec

We reverted to our original style of gameplay in the pre-alpha months ago; the game is now randomizer-based. Since this is what was more popular back then, hopefully this is more appealing.

Aside from all the bugs, I see a great amount of potential within the game. I see people comparing it to Arsenal, but to be honest it has so much potential that I think if your team sticks with it, you can hang with the big dogs. Very intriguing, love the weapon design and bass in the gun shots. Also I actually think it is more enjoyable than Arsenal.

Bug I encountered:

• when spawning weapons will not be there
1 Like

The game is good however It takes like 5 mins to load into menu when first time joining the game, Also In outpout there are lot of erros type like Sound cannot be loaded.

1 Like

Wow! Your game is super polished and looks awesome!

Here’s something I noticed:

I noticed your UI’s white inner outline isn’t a constant width, I’d recommend using a 9-slice image:

1 Like

I really recommend just closing it for now and work on the game. Like there’s no scoreboards no kills actually being saved. Also why release a “Alpha Demo”? Nobody wants a game that is super polished (Animations, sounds, models) but terrible gameplay. Overall this game was a bit disappointing.

Plus try to change it up a bit because NOBODY wants another fast paced small maps fps.

(Also sexy intro)

1 Like

bruh its an alpha for a reason. it is released in this state so the developer can get any bugs from the community or feedback. And you could elaborate why the game is bad? [Just to help the developer :wink: ]

Never said the game was bad. Its pretty good but I’m saying its being released as a “Alpha Demo” which isn’t a good thing because most of the bugs (I’m assuming) can be easily found. Plus the game is too early to even need bug testing. AND there’s not much to the Game.

am i blind or did i read wrong :joy:

This doesn’t mean the game is bad. Also don’t make these unnecessary reply’s I was just trying to provide feedback.

We already had it closed for months and that severely impaired the player count, that will not be happening again. It’s in Alpha, and everything is being remade.

Alright then. And also the current version is the stable one not the one with more features?

Cool. I think the amount of blood is a little excessive, but it looks fun. Very loud lol.

Less stable, less features

Yeah I’ll be including an option to toggle that soon :sweat_smile:

I only saw the video of the game and I am already interested. I like the gun animations a lot and the map I saw in the video looked very detailed and visually appealing.
Congratulations on your new release :tada:

1 Like

I spawned in the floor. I was able to walk around in it and shoot through it as well. Cool game however!

1 Like

Looks cool, respect you, bro!!!

1 Like

For A roblox game this looks stunning! Great work so far!

1 Like

I love fast pace shooter games, and this is one of the best I have played! The gameplay is appealing as well, its still in alpha so bugs are present, looking forward for the release!

1 Like